- Login to guest or any other account where you have access
- Open command prompt and then type
net user (or) net users
- It will the show list of users
- From the list of users, you can pick up one.
- And then type,
net sam * (assuming sam as username, replace sam by the username you get from the list)
- After the execution of the command, it will prompt you to type the password. when you type password, the password you’re typing is not shown. So type the password carefully.
- After typed, it will prompt you again to confirm the password.
- Then press enter key, now the password of that particular user will be changed.